Join our four-week live online Leadership Master Class and gain:
•Gain tools for creating a sustainable and remarkable work culture
•Experience reduced stress, anxiety, overwhelm •Improve communication skills and emotional intelligence
•Organize priorities and relationships
•Develop personal and professional purpose
•Understand and use compassion, vulnerability and self-compassion as a leader
•Master the proven Donnellan Leadership Method practices •Apply the 7Cs (core attributes of compassionate leaders)
- Pre and post-assessments to identify strengths, challenges and measure your progress
- Weekly 60-minute live online group classes
- Set of 12 audio visualizations
- Private LinkedIn group to communicate to participants and your coaches
- Expert tips, tricks, resources and advice
- Online support from your coach between sessions
- Companion workbook
- Class videos available for missed sessions and to have in your library of tools FOREVER
Lead with Love – June 2021
Work directly with two CLC coaches in this group, who’ll guide you through all 12 proprietary modules and you will emerge a stronger, confident, and more compassionate leader.
Meet Your Faculty:
Laurel Donnellan, Lead Facilitator
As the founder of Compassionate Leaders Circle, Laurel has spent 20 years developing and validating her career transformation method that is the foundation for Cornell’s Pivot with Purpose Program. She is an author, executive coach and consultant working with individuals and businesses including Toyota, Disney, Viacom, and Facebook. She has an undergraduate degree from Cornell University and an MA in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University. In addition to her formal education, she has immersed herself in learning the ancient Native American Vision Quest tradition and is a certified yoga instructor through the Omega Institute. Laurel specializes in compassionate career, leadership and organizational development that improves engagement and has designed curriculum for corporate universities, schools, an ashram and a prison. She has published several books including Born To Do: The Practical Guide To Loving Your Work, has been featured on NPR and is a contributor at Forbes.com where she writes about Compassionate Leadership. To learn more about Laurel go to her LinkedIn Profile or set up a FREE 30-minute Coaching Session.
Kelly Dwyer, Guest Speaker
Kelly leverages more than 20 years of cross-functional business & leadership experience, multiple career transition experiences, her talent as a coach & teacher, as well as her gift of holding space for a client’s transformation. Career highlights include founding & running a successful outdoor yoga adventures company, being a part of three venture-funded technology companies who had successful exits (1 acquisition and 2 IPOs), serving as a Fund Manager for BRVentures (Cornell’s venture capital fund), working in Nepal as a strategy consultant, participating in Lululemon’s 2003 launch in the US, & guiding others as a yoga teacher. Kelly has been a career coach since 2005, she holds an MBA from Cornell University, & she is a certified yoga instructor. Currently, she works as a wellness and career coach at Bright Livelihoods, General Assembly, LIFE XT. To learn more about Kelly go to her LinkedIn Profile or set up a FREE 30-minute Coaching Session.
Session One: Objective Setting and Program Launch
- Why Compassion – The Sages and the Science
- Customized personal and professional learning objectives
- Overview of the Donnellan Leadership Method and The 7Cs
- Logistics, materials and resources
- Completion requirements
Session Two: The Past – Be Connected
- Assignments and progress review
- Learn a new language for Compassionate Leadership
- Identify how to develop a deeper sense calm through personal practices
- Pause and retrace your history so you can learn from your past
- Create a better mindset for change
Session Three: The Present – Be Yourself
- Assignments and progress review
- Identify ways to strengthen your and your team’s physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual health
- Expand and improve your ability to create authentic relationships with your stakeholders
- Explore sustainability practices for you, your team and your organization
- Identify and develop the passions and talents of your stakeholders
Session Four: The Future – Be Your Best
How is this program different from other programs out there?
Our approach for a career change has been applied with thousands of successful clients since 2004 and our method is:
- Creative – We approach careers and life chapters from the inside out
- Holistic– Addresses personal and professional challenges and goals
- Integrative – Blends evidence-based curriculum, coaching and contemplative practices
- Adaptive – Supports career/job changers, professional coaches and leaders through transitions, change and development
- Flexible – Programs are customized to the needs of our clients to accommodate technology and communication preferences, learning style and scheduling restraints
What is the format of the online training?
The class will run for 4 weeks, taking place on Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm PT, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm ET, each week. The program is broadcast live through zoom, Participants will be able to review videos of classes if they miss a live class or choose to work at their own pace as an option instead of attending live.
Class materials, discussions and homework will be posted each week on the Private LinkedIn group. You are encouraged to attend as many sessions as possible, but you will also reap the benefits of the class if you listen to the recordings and do the assignments in your own time.
Will I have one-on-one access to Kelly and Laurel?
The course itself provides many opportunities to interact with Laurel including the weekly class sessions and the private LinkedIn group and one-hour private coaching. If you are interested in an additional coaching session with Kelly or Laurel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange one-to-one work.
How many hours of work are required to complete the training? Is there homework?
There are eight class sessions, 60 minutes each, for a total of eight hours of group class time. To translate the material from theoretical to actionable for your own personal situation, we include homework assignments along the way. You should plan for at least one hour a week outside of class, but those assignments can also be completed at your own pace.
How do I know this is the right solution for me?
If you want to develop these compassionate leadership skills, this program is for you:
1. Balance conviction with humility.
2. Take actions that prioritize people, the planet and righting social justice wrongs.
3. Build compassionate cultures as a sound moral and economic strategy.
4. Spend time connecting with stakeholders in way that is loving and authentic.
5. Make decisions that honor the struggles and successes of past generations while striving to create a stronger foundation for future generations.
Do I have life-long access to the material I am given as part of the online courses?
Yes, you will be able to access the materials and recordings through the private LinkedIn Group.