Learn from experts how to ignite the next phase of your professional life through purpose.
This event for hospitality leaders will foster more hope, clarity, and momentum for a better 2021 as we address the challenges facing our industry. The program is hosted by Dr. David Corsun, Director, Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management at the University of Denver, and Laurel Donnellan, Founder and CEO, Compassionate Leaders Circle. This panel will also feature Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management at University of Denver alumni who will share their wisdom about their personal career pivots.
Livecast Wednesday, March 24th, 3:00 pm ET, 1:00 pm MT, 10:00 am PT (Attend live or register for a replay.)
2020 was the most difficult and disruptive year for our industry that I have seen in my lifetime. It has led me to reexamine hospitality business models and learn from the leaders offering fairer compensation for all of our workers. Through innovation and commitment to social impact, we can rebuild our industry to be more sustainable for people and the planet.Dr. David Corsun
Friends and collaborators David Corsun, Ph.D., and Laurel Donnellan have carefully constructed this event for the times we find ourselves in right now:
Purpose is the fuel that will propel you to a new vision for more meaningful work.Laurel Donnellan
- Get tips from experts who know how to pivot careers with purpose
- Learn how purpose can fuel positive change and build resilience
- Identify your Pivot with Purpose Type and new strategies for career development
- Have your critical questions and concerns answered by the panel
- Leave with a three-point plan for putting your purpose into practice in 2021 and new resources including the eBooks Pause for Purpose and Pause for Purpose for Younger Adults
In this empowering and interactive event, you will access your ability to become a more effective leader through purpose. Leave this session with newfound confidence, clarity, and commitment.