We know you have questions before starting our program – so we’ve assembled a few answers for you. As always, please feel free to drop us a line or give us a call if your question isn’t addressed below.
Q: How is your program different from other programs?
A: There are five key ways CLC Programs are different.Our approach for a career change has been applied with thousands of successful clients since 2004 and our method is:
- Creative – We approach careers and life chapters from the inside out
- Holistic– Addresses personal and professional challenges and goals
- Integrative – Blends evidence-based curriculum, coaching and contemplative practices
- Adaptive – Supports career/job changers, professional coaches and leaders through transitions, change and development
- Flexible – Programs are customized to the needs of our clients to accommodate technology and communication preferences, learning style and scheduling restraints
Q: Which program is right for me?
A: We offer a range of options: one-to-one coaching, online courses, customized solutions for organizations, books in print – to guide you.
So, if you prefer the singular focus of private consultation, a one-to-one coaching course is perfect for you. Got a long commute? Check out one of our books. Like learning online, on your own time? We have several options to fit your time and your wallet. If you need help deciding what is right for you, Schedule your soul session today to discuss our program options for you or your organization.
Q: How do I know if you can help me?
A: Compassionate Leaders Circle programs provide:
- Navigation through a purposeful career change
- Transformation to compassionate leadership mastery
- Professional compassionate coaching skills
We can help if you are:
- In a career transition and need a roadmap
- Over your job and don’t know what to do next
- Love what you do and want to up your game
- An entrepreneur and don’t know which idea to choose
- A leader wanting to make an impact from the inside out
- Someone who needs help taking your business or freelance business to the next level
- At a point in your professional life where you’re considering the legacy, you’ll leave behind
- A coach or leader wanting to explore a new approach to helping people live on purpose