It’s time to LEAD WITH LOVE.
Compassionate Leaders care about the world they will leave behind.
Learn to practice self-compassion and compassion for others in your role as a leader.
Leave this program with:
- Tools for creating a sustainable and remarkable work culture
- Reduced stress, anxiety, overwhelm
- Improved communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to organize your priorities and relationships
- Ownership of personal and professional ethics
- An ability to better use compassion and self-compassion as a leader
- Mastery of the proven Donnellan Leadership Method principles and practices
Hone your compassionate leadership skills with personal interests, health, relationships, and values so you can find greater fulfillment across all aspects of your life – not just your career.
- Intensive assessment to customize your program and create clear objectives
- Coaching/consulting sessions plus contact with your coach via email or phone between sessions to keep you focused
- Expert business, organizational and/or marketing support as needed
- Tips tricks and advice to overcome obstacles, accelerate progress and better manage your time
- Additional customized reading, challenges and assignments to support your development
- Audio download for 12 visualizations that go with each of our 12 principles to develop imagination and reduce stress
- Comprehensive list of resources including related books and helpful websites
- Option to have your first and last sessions with your boss or business partner to develop customized goals and assess progress
Our programs are:
- Creative – We approach careers and life chapters from the inside out
- Holistic– Addresses personal and professional challenges and goals
- Integrative – Blends evidence-based curriculum, coaching and contemplative practices
- Adaptive – Supports leaders, entrepreneurs and legacy builders through transitions, change and development
- Flexible – Programs are customized to the needs of our clients to accommodate technology and communication preferences, learning style and scheduling restraints