Compassionate Coaching Skills for Leaders, Coaches, and Other Professionals – Four Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:30 PM EST
Develop professional skills in four weeks to:
- Facilitate effective and transformative coaching sessions
- Grow your effectiveness as a leader or coach
- Be ready to serve your team and clients in a deeper way
- Master a new approach to coaching that balances self-compassion and compassion for others
- Use our method with employees, clients or other stakeholders to accelerate change while reducing stress
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.Maya Angelou
What is compassionate coaching?
Our unique program integrates a proven coaching methodology (which we have been practicing for over two decades) with evidence-based coaching and contemplative practices to enhance your confidence and skills from the inside out.
The Donnellan Coaching Method, our proprietary approach provides a system to develop compassion at three levels:
1. The Center: Compassion – This proven methodology provides the wisdom and science that is at the core of our system. Compassion leads to
2. The Circle of Practice: Love, Gratitude, Intuition, Discernment – These four values-driven practices help coaches access and amplify compassion for others, including their clients. Mastering these skills leads to creating sacred space, providing a trusted, safe and productive environment for coaching.
3. The Circle of Mastery: Skillful Questions, Support, Silence, Structure – Coaches learn to expertly select and sequence these four elements in every session to ensure depth, personalization, and effectiveness. Ultimately, this part of the framework brings more service to world as clients put their visions and compassion into action.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- 6 Hours of Live Group Coaching and Supervision with our Founder, Laurel Donnellan
- 90-minutes of Private Coaching with Laurel Donnellan to assess your personal needs and evaluate your skill level
- Demonstration & Practice Demonstrations
- Customized Coaching Manual and
curriculumto meet your needs
- Private Linkedin Community to connect to and learn from other Compassionate Coaching practitioners
- Coaching and Business Q&A, Tips, Tricks & Resources
- Top 145 Skillful Questions
- Inside the Session – four exclusive videos of your Master Coach conducting four 30-minute coaching conversations
- Completion Certificate for Coach with Compassion Level I: Professional
- Option to take Level II: Advanced and then, Level III: Mastery
I AM READY TO SIGN UP FOR COACH WITH COMPASSION – LEVEL I – REGISTER or LEARN MORE BY CALLING 775-224-4983 TODAY!
FOUR-WEEK ONLINE COURSE CURRICULUM
PRE-WORK – 30-minute private session to develop customized objectives
- What is professional coaching? What is compassionate coaching?
- How are coaching and leadership similar/different?
- What does it take to be a masterful professional coach?
- One-to-one coaching demonstration and practice: Objective Setting
- The 7Cs of Compassionate Coaching
- Compassionate Coaching Framework Overview
- Creating a foundation of Love, Gratitude, Intuition and Discernment
- How to prepare for a great coaching session
- One-to-one coaching guidelines
- One-to-one coaching demonstration and practice: Looking to The Past
- Providing Support, Stillness, Structure, and Skillful Questions
- Developing attributes for your personal coaching brand
- How to create authentic program offerings
- Group coaching guidelines
- Group coaching demonstration: Looking at The Present
- How to incorporate breath, movement
andmeditation into coaching
- Group coaching demonstration and practice: Looking to The Future
- Preparation for practice client
- How to develop clarity and confidence for launching a practice
- Coaching development plan and next steps
POST-WORK – 60-minute session with facilitator
- Practice client & feedback
- Review of Compassionate Coaching Framework and 7Cs
Compassion is a necessity, not a luxury, and that it is a question of human survival.His Holiness The Dalai Lama
This program puts compassion into action.
Our mission is to help you clarify and activate your heart-centered vision through cultivating compassion. You will gain a deeper understanding of yourself, the relationships you have with clients or stakeholders, and how to lead others to a deeper purpose and bring your genius into the world with a defined plan of action.
Compassionate Coaching will help you to empower clients and stakeholders to:
- Lead with love
- Collaborate with courage
- Unleash innate creative genius
- Create a clear path to the desired future
- Overcome overwhelm
- Get unstuck and into action
- Share authentic gifts
- Become more grateful, joyful and present
- Apply the Donnellan Methods to career and leadership development
What people are saying:
Laurel takes coaching to a new level – I’ve had the privilege of being her client as well as working with her to learn her methods. She is a great teacher with terrific vision and insight. She is creating a fantastic organization that truly values authenticity and benefits organizations and individuals, no matter what stage they are in. I highly recommend Compassionate Leaders Circle programs.
Crystal Kadakia, Future of Work & Millennial TEDx Speaker. MSOD. Organization Development Consultant. Workplace Culture for a Digital Age, Atlanta, Georgia
The sessions brought me some new understanding of who I am in this area of coaching. Thankful for the support of both leaders and my team members for all the support. Great sessions for anyone looking to improve their coaching skills.
David Streilein, Senior Business Executive & Consultant, Multiple Companies Healthcare and Insurance Phoenix, Arizona